Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Hockey Recount

On Thursday we played hockey outside. we learn new skill. oar new skill were left and right. And we learnt river and bank and we put are foot on the yellow line. and then deejay run fast as lightning and whack the heavy ball and score a goal. and then it was the challenging game it was blue vs green and then Talanoa crash on the ground. And then the coach said 6 people and that was me and my friends. Lui got the goal and we got 2 goals. In the challenging game so blue vs green the winter team is blue. And i feel happy. again we split in two teams on the right and the green team on the left. When we played octopus we learnt that the coach says in you have grey shoes run, that was me and Te Ao. I enjoyed playing hockey with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.